● Every property will have a "target market". This equates to potential buyers that will be attracted to your property. If you have a 2 bedroom home, then families with lots of children are not going to want your home. If you have a small acreage horse setup with irrigation, a buyer looking for a vacation home will not want the required maintenance.
● As part of the market analysis, I will identify your "target market". The broader the group, the more likely your property will sell at a higher price and in a shorter time. If you have a very unique property that will appeal to only a small group of buyers, we will have to plan on potentially a longer time on the market, and be extra careful in pricing.
● Every property has a "story" to tell. There were reasons you bought the property, and every property has both strengths and weaknesses. After identifying your target group and the story your property has to tell, I will develop unique marketing strategies and materials targeted directly at your group. This is called target marketing.
● Only about 7% of homes are sold through newspaper ads. Even fewer are sold at an open house. The secret to successfully marketing any property is finding the right way to get the right information about your home to the target market that is most likely to want your home.
● Depending on the target group, I use different forms of marketing. Your listing will be submitted to the Multiple Listing Service and exposed to all of the Realtors in Central Oregon. I do use targeted direct mail, newspaper ads, property magazines, TV, different flyers for different purposes, posting my listings on different sites on the web, signage, networking, and many other means of targeting your market...and yes, I even do open houses sometimes.
● Once again marketing, as in preparing a market analysis, is an art which is difficult to delegate to an assistant. The story and marketing plan unfolds in front of me as I look through a camera lens at day break to capture that beautiful mountain view or that special feature of your home I want to highlight. Flyers, ad copy and web exposure all must be carefully crafted, integrated and woven together with the other marketing elements into THE STORY about your property. Throughout the selling process, I tweak and improve that story.
Though there is much more to the art and process of selling real estate, if we plan, prepare well, and tell a good story, we will sell your property for the highest price, in the shortest time with the least stress possible. This is the "Service You Deserve".